Ayush signifies "life expectancy" in Sanskrit.Ayush homam is the love of "Ayur Devatha" who is the "Divine force of life". Ayur Devatha is the divinity of life, who presents you with life span, great wellbeing and award alleviation from mental trauma.Any youngster or grown-ups who are experiencing any sort of ailment or actual afflictions can perform ayush homam puja.
Agreeing bodhayana sutras, on the off chance that any kid is continually going through sickness, he/she should perform ayush homam puja on month to month premise till the youngster achieves great wellbeing. For the most part this homam is performed when youngster accomplishes one year of his/her introduction to the world or can be performed on the janma nakshtara day of the child.It should be possible anyplace whether in home or heavenly places or sanctuaries.
Any favorable horas or the early morning before the daylight ("Brahma muhurtam") is considered as the best an ideal opportunity to perform for the ayush homam puja.
It enable the strength and force of the five organs of the body in particular eyes,tongue, nose, ears and skin. It assumes an essential part in improving life principles by limiting the wellbeing ailments.It is the compelling method to wipe out wellbeing hazards. Ayush homam is much advantageous for the youngsters under Dasha of the eighth, seventh or second house master in horoscope.
Advantages of ayush homam puja
- It shows the method of relieving wellbeing infections and eliminating deterrents.
- Grants techniques for decreasing the serious impacts of malefic planets to limit the mishaps or wounds and wellbeing dangers.
- To lessen the contrary impacts of past karma and helps in general soundness of an individual.
- Gain incredible and positive energies to all your indispensable powers of life.
- Grant alleviation from hopeless disease.
- Cures mental and actual issues, diseases and debilitations.