Ganapati is the premier divine force of all. He is the divine force of beginnings. He is known as the Lord of Ganas, an elephant confronted God. He addresses the force of incomparable who can eliminate any obstruction going along the way. In any fresh starts or beginning of promising work, revering Lord Ganesha is the obligatory.
BAL ganesha is the youngster type of ganesha who is known for his mischievousness and knowledge. He is the composite type of lovable child alongside stress eliminating Lord. Venerating his exercises from heart, can make anybody love on him. Bal ganapati adores his enthusiasts and favor them with what they wanted. Youngsters worhsipping bal ganapati gave with high insight and securing their relatives against underhanded powers.
Bal ganapati puja can be performed on the promising day of Ganesha chaturthi or any chathruthi day of the lunar month. Bal ganapati puja gives kids with acquiescence, force of shrewdness and information.
Things to offer for Bal ganapati puja are Durva, flowers,incense, sandalwood,sweet,modak and ghee.
Advantages of Bal ganapati puja
- Help for youngsters to procure the force of insight and knowledge.
- Provide solidarity to the children to confront this cutthroat world and score excellent grades.
- Problems in examinations/absence of center can be settled
- Removes emergency, illnesses and impoverishment of fans.
- Children have love and care on the guardians and dispose of family issues.
- Helps to build the scholarly musings and have a serene existence.