Master shiva is a definitive of all Gurus as Adi guru.He is the encapsulation of extreme mindfulness, information and comprehension. Dakshinamurthy is the illuminated type of Lord shiva where he is confronting the south heading situated under the banyan tree.He is the master of all works of art like dance, music, expressions and so on
He wears rudhrahksha dots mala and yellow laurel of flowers,sacred line laying on his chest with shoe glue on it.His composition is brilliant and he gleams brightly.He is in the thava kolam which is manner of sattiva, with a delicate grin on his face.His fingers represents "gnana mudra"
Which indicated the "intelligence" and "information".
Dakshinamurthy puja is successful for understudies who are resolved to seek after advanced education and willing to dominate on the way of career.students or individuals who will travel to another country for studies and who are keen on examination and researchers are prudent to take this puja.lord dakshinamurthy represents the most elevated type of vedantic instructing.
Dakshinamurthy puja can be performed on master purnima or any Thursdays as the Thursday is the committed to guru.It can be directed anyplace in home or sanctuary or any blessed places.Dakshinamurthy mantra is the most remarkable mantra for satisfy the ideal wishes and to accomplish our goals.Chanting this mantra makes inspirational tones and break the obstacles in our profession way.
Advantages of Dakshinamurthy puja
- Imparts the information and edifies the spirit from obscure to known.
- Relieves from the a wide range of dosham particularly master dosham which influences training.
- Ensures all round accomplishment in life way.
- Much useful for personal growth and self-information
- Advisable for individuals who are getting ready for serious assessments and willing to clear in it.
- Removes the power outage condition and apprehension in the understudies.
- Beneficial for alarm assaults and mystic assaults.