Ruler hanuman is the manifestation of Lord Shiva. Ruler Hanuman is otherwise called "eleventh Rudra symbol". Master hanuman took birth to help and support Lord Rama for his campaign against Demon King Ravana. He shows up as Vanar(monkey). He is a chaste signifies "Never wedded". He is the immortals and an energetic enthusiast of Lord Rama. His commitment in the conflict against Demon ruler Ravan as a piece of aiding Lord Rama is inescapable. He assumed an indispensable part in the conflict against Ravan. He is the defender and hero, that is the reason when the individual adores him he dispose of all hindrances and he will allow a shelter of triumph to his devotees.He is otherwise called Anjaneya putra,mahaveer, maruti,bajarangabali.His other name is Raudreya or Rudra hanuman. Because of high commitment and love towards Lord Rama, he turned into the expert of all information and enemy of evil presences, negative powers. He is the child of Vayu putra, Lord hanuman is known for his dauntlessness, boldness, strength, commitment and keenness.
Planets Mars and Saturn are related with property and law. At the point when these two planets are gravely situated or malefic in the horoscope of the individual, at that point he will go through legitimate cases and property-related issues.
Hanuman puja is performed for individuals who are going through the any sort of prosecution; individual encounters the extreme monetary misfortune just as stress, despondency, tension because of any sort of lawful cases.
The promising day to play out this puja is on Tuesday, which is devoted to Lord Hanuman.
Advantages of Hanuman puja
- To conquer the abhorrent impacts of negative energies, stink eyes and dark sorcery.
- To prevail upon the adversaries, achieving triumphs in the legal disputes.
- To decrease the malefic impacts of Saturn (sani), since Saturn can't pour out over his antagonistic consequences for Lord Hanuman.
- Increases the certainty, presents with fortitude and essentialness.
- Relief from the property-related issues
- Improves the dread and makes the individual intellectually and genuinely solid.