World is loaded with rivalries, the present youth battles a ton to achieve their objective and making progress in their energy. From the start when they enter school up to their marriage, their fantasy work/profession everything is testing and relies upon the every individual's capacity or on the off chance that they are prepared to do. Clearing the intense serious tests and passing different obstacles makes significant pressure the understudies. Assurance and difficult work clears the achievement, however similarly god's elegance assumes an imperative part at each phase of challenge.
Goddess saraswati is the Hindu goddess of information, music, expressions and learning. She is the mother, all things considered. Leading puja for maa saraswati gets the endowments of the god-like aides the youngsters to helps the certainty and to accomplish achievement in tests. Play out this puja to defeat difficulties in landing wanted position and passing the hardest cutthroat assessments calm.
Master hayagreeva is loved for fixation, information and memory power.Hayagreeva is the manifestation of Lord Vishnu.He is portrayed with Horse face and human body.By performing haygreeva puja one can achieve triumph in profession, examines and any sort of cutthroat tests. It very well may be performed by instructing experts like educators, specialists or who are into the universe of information.
This puja should be performed before 3 months of tests/any tests, date dependent on the janma nakshatra of the individual. Most favorable day to play out this puja are purnima,any muhurtham or navami.
Advantages of heramb/hayagreeva puja
- Removes the sensation of apathy, obliviousness and absence of trust in the understudies.
- Relieves us from the psychological pressing factor, improves focus and memory power.
- Increases center, capacity to comprehend the intricate things.
- Remove the blockages in the way of achievement
- Best solution for the individual who experiences the ADHD.
- Helps to accomplish wanted objectives in instruction, music, expressions and dance.