kanakadhara is the another name of Goddess laxmi. Kanak means"gold" dhara signifies "stream". It means stream of gold.
kanakadhara stotram was composed by Adi Sankara. He took sanyasa at the period of height.There is story behind the kanakadhara puja/stotram.One day he was on hungry and arrived at a home of a helpless Brahmin woman. She has nothing to bring to the table; she looked through her home and discovered one amla (Gooseberry) offered this one natural product to sankara reluctantly. Sankara moved by her magnanimity and thoughtfulness of this lady then he burst the verse on Goddess Laxmi with 21 refrains of tunes to pleade her.Goddess showed up before the Sankara and asked about for what valid reason he recollected her. Sankara satisfied Goddess laxmi to invert the fortune of the helpless woman and make her rich by giving abundance. Sankara entreated the thoughtful gesture of ladies. Goddess lakshmi was so moved and she in a split second showered with goose berries made of gold in the woman's house.Thus the force of Kanakadhara stotram.
Kanakadhara puja is performed for getting huge measure of cash and fortune throughout everyday life, to get help from the monetary agonies and crisis.This puja is all the more impressive to eliminate the neediness and giving riche and plenitude to the admirer. Kanakadhara puja can be performed for help from the monetary obligations and to eliminate the issues in business.
Kanakadhara puja should be played out each month for the ceaseless progression of abundance in the family.
Advantages of Kanakadhara puja
- It forestalls misfortunes and eliminates the hindrances the square the way cash inflow.
- Attaining riches and achievement, insurance against frail planet venus.
- Relief from the obligations draws in abundance and cash.
- Removes neediness, can get a gigantic measures of unforeseen money related additions like big stake and so on
- Eliminates the hindrances in income ,continuous progression of resources in the family