Goddess dhumavati is one of the ten mahavidyas,she is the seventh fundamental devi of mahavidyas. Dhumavati is portrayed as a collectible, undesirable, widow. She is portrayed as fearsome, pushed and insidious.
She is additionally alluded to as the shakti without ruler shiva,smoky state of shakti. Dhumavati is identified with horrible energies like debased, ugly, foreboding ideals, disappointment, distresses and dejection. The goddess situated inside the horseless chariot or riding a crow, that is the image of abhorrent powers and dark wizardry in incineration floor. She is representation of "unsatisfied dreams". She made herself by utilizing gulping shiva, a demonstration of self attestation and freedom.
She is the exemplification of tamas firearm which makes desire and absence of comprehension. She is supplier of spitruality, a rescuer of the entirety of the issues. She is venerated to acquire various kinds of siddhis (mysterious forces). Maa dhumavati puja is done to get rid of the outcomes malefic planet ketu from the horoscope. This puja is preformed for otherworldly upliftment and security from a wide range of negative energies and dark sorcery.
She is said to favor the fan with independence from a wide range of ketu irregularity. Severely found ketu in one's beginning outline can make disarray and implosion in their life. Matters to accommodate this puja are white sesame, dhumavati yantra, dhumavati mala, dark material, dark pepper, dark sesame seeds. Promising day to do maa dhumavati puja is at the "dhumavati amavasaya". In this day do puja and do good cause to poor.
Advantages of maa dhumavati puja
- Protection against hostile stare, dark enchantment disposal and whole cure from the shrewd energies.
- empowers eliminating curses by utilizing others
- Protection from widowhood, childlessness and neediness.
- For achieving extreme expertise, mindfulness and reality.
- to procure moksha(salvation)
- For defeating pity, ailments, destitution gloom and abhorrent effects in the presence.
- Cast off the effect of severely positioned ketu.